Fixes, changes and things.
Back to Blog
Posted by Ethereal on 11/09/21 @ 00:00
Well, there were bound to be some teething problems when we first launched - so here's the first list of updates!
- Email confirmation notices are now automatically resent if an expired link is followed. If this does not happen, visit this page when logged in.
- Clarification regarding the maximum file size of a profile image has been added to the account details page.
- Emails will now come from m.givin.gifts as opposed to m.givingifts.org
- Date formatting has been changed across all pages.
- Accessible label has been added to "Agree Terms" on the registration page.
- Profile now converts newlines to line breaks.
- We have made it clear the wishlist is on a per exchange basis.
- There is now a list of the exchanges you have signed up for on the account details page.
- The FAQ has been updated to answer a number of questions asked following the launch.
- The terms and privacy pages have had many syntax errors corrected.
- You can now choose to be notified when a new exchange is added to the site.
- Fixed an error where if text entered into shipping preferences was too long, something would go derp.
- Fixed an error where a profile would fail to save if a native emoji was used.